Functions and Benefits:
Finest Battery charger for charging all RC Car, RC Aircraft and Airsoft battery loads 6V, 7.2 V, 8.4 V, 9.6 V, 10.8 V and 12V.
Patent pending watchdog innovation supplies optimum safety.
Charging Current 1A for battery loads with capability from 1000mAh -1800 mAh.
Charging Current 2A for battery loads with capability above 2000mAh.
Smart Battery charger with automatic voltage detection.
Temperature sensing unit to protect battery pack from over heating.
Usage pulse and negative pulse innovation to prevent battery overheating throughout quick charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
Red LED will be on throughout charging.
Instantly charging ending with negative delta V.
Accessories Consisted of:
1 conventional Tamiya connector with Temperature Sensor.
1 adapter from conventional Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
1 adapter from conventional Tamiya to a pair of alligator clip.
Smart Battery charger Specifications:
Input: A/C 100-240V
Output: 6-12V, 1A or 2A
1. Link battery pack to output connector and plug A/C power source
2. Ensure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is favorable)
3. Battery charger will discover battery voltage instantly, Red LED will be on throughout charging
4. When battery is completely charged, current will minimize to flow charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
5. Battery will be charged at 1A or 2A constant current (altered by switch)
6. Approximate Charging time is about 1.5 hrs for 3000mAh battery,1 hr for 1800mAh battery
7. The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery loads from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft weapon
8. Do not charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or higher than 12V and capability smaller sized than 1000mAh or bigger than 5000mAh
9. Battery pack need to be made by high drain current cell
Universal Smart Charger from Tenergy
Smart Charger for any NiMH/NiCD battery packs from 6V-12V (5-10 cell pack)
100-240V AC input for worldwide voltage support
Uses Pulse and negative pulse technology. Automatic Cut-Off
Two current levels, 1.0A and 2.0A are selected by a switch